Incubators are located in the Science and Technological Park in Roztoky (STP Roztoky) and the Science Park (SP Roztoky), both innovation centres are located in Roztoky u Prahy and offer spaces reserved for new innovation companies or small and medium innovation enterprises during their growth phase, which utilise the technical or servicing potential of both parks.
The Science and Technology Park collaborates with the Czech Technical University in Prague and the business sector and is chiefly engaged in research and development of combustion engines for vehicles, engines with alternative drives and construction of vehicle transmissions.
The goal of the Science Park is realisation of modern research focusing on development of energy efficient power supply systems and electrification of transport, vehicles and aviation applications. This innovation centre develops new solutions for administering power supplies, which make electric, hydraulic and mechanical drives more economical, effective and safer, for its clients. Tenants mainly include companies conducting business activities in the mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and informatics sectors.
- Basic consulting (economics, accounting, taxes, marketing, etc.)
- Specialist seminars and training events (4x per year)
- Support for exchange of experience and networking
- Help in finding partners and investors
- Consultancy in financing
- Assistance in preparing presentations and documents for participation at various investment forums
- Services assisting with technology transfer
- Securing technical and administrative services (internet, security guards, cleaning, office services)
- Meeting room available
Benefits of incubators in Roztoky
- Proximity to science workers
- Co-operation with current tenants
- Good transport accessibility
- Parking available
- Trigema Startup a.s. investments for selected projects
INCUBATION PROCEDURE AND CONDITIONS
- Application for admission
- Structured interview
- Business plan
- Decision on incubation (made by the STP and SP Council)
The STP and SP Council will select the companies to be based in the business incubators and the Science and Technology Park based on the following criteria:
- Feasibility of the business plan
- Suitability in terms of focus STP Roztoky, SP Roztoky and Trigema a.s.
- The following documents will be used for complex project assessment:
- Incubation / STP acceptance request
- Business plan
- Expert opinion if needed for new products and technologies
A lease contract will be concluded with successful applicants. Companies in an incubator will subsequently be monitored and evaluated in terms of how they are achieving their planned objectives. The anticipated incubation time is 2 years. After completion of the incubation, the companies may be transferred to another space within both science parks.
If you have any questions or get more information, please contact us via the contact form (below) or on the contacts listed.